Cornrow Express Straight Back
BASE-CORNROW-S: Straight Back Cap by Vivica Fox Collection
• The Straight Back Cap is primarily for Bangs Styles
• Offered in Two Sizes : Small, Medium & Large
Cap Size :
Ear to Ear
|Front to Back||
We recommend when purchasing the silicon based cap, you buy it one size smaller than your actual size. This will help ensure a secure and natural looking fit.
Great For :
• Cancer Patients
• Glue-in cap weaves, sew-ins, crochet & interlocking
• Molds to your head with no sliding
• Airy & Breathable
• Secures wig fit
• Protects your natural hair
• Versatility in Styles
Cap Types :
• Intended use is for parted hairstyles
• Best with middle and side parts
Cap Construction :
• Removable and reusable cap for weaves.
• Best results with middle to long hair.
Silicon Based for Hairless Users
• Used with only the silicon base for everyday use
• Double-sided tape can be applied to the cilicon base to unsure a secure fit.
Cap with Front & Back Combs
• The comb can help prevent the cap from moving or sliding off your head.
• It can be used in other areas for a secure fit
Cap with Lace Part
• Can create various natural styles and have a choice in the part location. (No closure is needed for this cap)
• Long Hair-For the best fit, we recommend that you plait your hair into a circle. This will create a flatter and more natural-looking fit.
• Short Hair or Sensitive Scalp-If you have short hair or a sensitive scalp, it is best to make a couple of braids with your own hair. This will create a secure fit and will serve as the foundation when sewing the cap to your hair. When your hair grows you can simply cut the threading off the Cornrow Express cap and re-braid your hair.
• Closure-You can either apply a center or part closure for the finished style. The Cornrow Express cap has the option to complete your style without a closure. Simply cut a small area of the cap and pull your hair through the cap, this will create a nautral look.
• For Partial Usage-If you do not want to use the whole cap you have the choice to use only a portion. Measure the cara that is missing hair and cut the cornrow cap to match the size of the area. Now sew-in the cap to your existing cornrows and either sew-in or glue-in your style to the cap.