- Open up the Skin Extension Cuticle® and custom cut to desired width. Cut two pieces of the same width, since you will be installing them in pairs.
- Part your hair horizontally; select a section of your hair the same width as the skin extension.
- Take a strip of the pre-cut Skin Extension Cuticle® and peel the backing off. Press the Skin Extension Cuticle® on to the hair.
- Lift the section up (the amount of your hair should not excide the amount on the Skin Extension Cuticle® apply the second pre-cut Skin Extension Cuticle® directly on top of the first one. Sandwich your hair between the first and second Skin Extension Cuticle®.
- Seal it with a low heat iron (this will allow you a longer wear).
- Continue the above steps, until desired volume is accomplished.
- Start from the lowest point and section the area.
- Re-heat the Skin Extension Cuticle® is advised for a faster and easier removal. Spray the section with our Solvent C-22 and about 30-60 seconds.
- Carefully each Skin Extension Cuticle® piece apart and slide out of the hair.
- Use a fine comb to remove any residues left on the hair (you may apply additional remover if need it).
- Repeat above steps, until all the Skin Extension Cuticle® are removed.