Your shopping cart is empty!
GUARANTEE: 100% Human Hair
1. You can categorize His & Her Hair into five different grades.
2. Some hair are available in extra lengths and colors. Mixed colors and blondes such as #10, 12, 14, 17, 18, 22, 24, 27, 28, 33D, 280, 284, 283, 301, 59, 60, 613, etc. are extra charge. Two toned colors (darker roots / lighter ends) are available in the limited textures only.
3. Please do understand that blondes, lighter, mixed colors go through more excessive processing than the darker colors. Therefore, the condition of the blondes, lighter, mixed colors may not be as good. Especially the curls and waves in the lighter colors are not as good as the darker colors.
4. There are variations in textures, colors & curl patterns on each shipment. If you want the colors from our color ring, please let us know. We will try to match the color as close as possible to what we have in stock. Otherwise, there may be some variations in colors. Please do understand that even if you place an order for the same products, if ordered at different time, there may be some variation on textures, colors and curl patterns. If ordering two or more pkgs of hair in same texture and same color but in different lengths, the color and/or curl pattern may vary.
5. Some colors may bleed especially darker colors such as Jet Black and Reds. Bleeding will stop after few washes. (It is recommended to wash the hair prior to wearing in cases like this.)
6. For gray hair, we often use yak hair which is animal hair. When human hair is dyed gray, it often comes out yellowish. So therefore, we use yak hair for a more white-gray colored hair.
7. Silky Straight (human hair) may have loose bodywave after wash. In cases like this, you can apply blow dryer or flat iron to straighten the hair.
8. On curly and wavy hair, specified length is after the curl / wave is pulled out straight.
9. Micro thin weft - hand wefted for most natural look. Undetectable. Wefts are pre-cut to approx. 10" wide for convenience. Micro thin wefts can be purchased in pieces (Do not cut the weft). If a handtied hair was purchased by package and only partial has been returned, used pieces will be charged by piece price.
11. We do not offer non-shedding guarantee. You can apply silicone glue on the weft to secure. On customer's requests, we can re-inforce the machine wefted hair for $5.00 per pkg. We recommend purchasing the handtied wefts which are more secure.
12. For best results, we do not recommend mixing different levels of qualities and textures of hair.
13. We do not recommend for you to weave more than 2 layers per row. Too many layers per row will make it difficult to comb/brush the hair which will cause the hair to tangle.
15. Most bundle of human hair is sold by the weight of approx. 4 oz. except for Indian Hair, Brazilian Hair and Tight Afro Kinky etc. We do not guarantee certain width.
18. If a guaranteed delivery is delayed for any reasons other than act of Mother-Nature, you will be given a store credit for the shipping. No refund will be issued. Sorry, no exceptions! (Note: There will be no guarantees on delayed packages due to weather or natural causes.)
19. Due to the computer system, once the order is placed, we can not add or make any changes. If you need to add, we will need to send it out separately.
21. We do require adult signature on all UPS orders over $1000.00. There is an extra charge.